Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Random Pokemon Stories

Good Morning All~
You guys know what my favorite Pokemon is? Jigglypuff! Jigglypuff! Jigglypuff! Why? Because she's a diva with her Jigglypuff song and performance! Also because she's a cute, pink ball of puff ^_^
When I was little my favorite Pokemon was Houndoom because I loved dogs! It wasn't until I heard the Jigglypuff song that I fell in love with Jigglypuff. Also, I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but I don't care! I absolutely adore the new Eeveelution, Sylveon! You know, the pink one with big eyes and bows? It's adorable and I don't care what anyone says!


I used to babysit a boy that was absolutely in love with Pokemon. We watched all his Pokemon movies together. The really, really old school ones on VHS. It reminded me of when I used to watch them on the T.V. as a kid. He also had the Pokemon playing cards. He wasn't old enough to understand how to play it but it was still fun to play with them "his way".
Does anyone know what Obama's favorite Pokemon is? I do! I stumbled across this hilarious video the other day and just had to share it with you guys! Go ahead and guess who his favorite is! ;)
Obama's Favorite Pokemon
On the topic of funny Pokemon videos, after watching this I had to go back and watch this Pokemon video a friend showed me a long time ago. I laugh so hard every time! If you guys haven't seen "Just Another Pokemon Battle" then you have to watch this!
Pikachu vs. Venusaur
Last but not least, my favorite Pokemon video of all times. This girl attempted to voice all 100 original Pokemon and it's so awesome! She's pretty hilarious~
Voice ALL the Original Pokemon
So guys I hope you enjoy the videos! Comment what your favorite Pokemon is! We would love to know! Any awesome Pokemon stories you want to share?
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment