Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ao Oni Part 2!

Yo! Good evening everyone!So I started playing Ao Oni yesteray and I honestly got sucked in XD This game pisses me off an makes me want to play more at the same time. It's kind of a love/hate relationship here. Anyways I played a bit more and got a lot further than last time! Hopefully I can record with a new program soon so you can hear both the game and me! Which will be great because there were some horrifying sounds in this game! Lets hope when Aggroe plays it we can get it to sound a lot better! So here is the video for all of you~ Enjoy my screams in terror! Ao Oni Part 2 (Anemone)
Speaking of terror check out the horror story I put up! It's October so give it a read through and enjoy it! Don't forget to check out the other awesome playthroughs on our Youtube! Subscribe for more videos! Then go to our facebook https://www.facebook.com/aggroe.anemone to request games for us to play! Since it's October pick out some scary ones too! I hope you all Enjoy~
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment