Monday, October 7, 2013

Did Someone Say Higurashi??

Good morning Everyone~
Did someone say Higurashi? XD Aggroe and I watched Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni several years ago, in fact I think it was one of the first anime I watched!
So for those of you who haven't seen Higurashi, If you would like to here are a few links for you!
Watch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni on Animefreak.tv
Watch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni on Gogoanime.com

I've also put together a small photo gallery for you all~ Enjoy some awesome anime and some also awesome pictures! :D

Also, last but not least! If you've seen and absolutely love Higurashi, I recommend watching:
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei Watch Danganronpa
or
Mirai Nikki (Future Diaries) Watch Mirai Nikki
They are both slightly gory murder mysteries, full of suspense! So for all of the dark anime lovers out there, enjoy! :)
Anemone <3










No comments:

Post a Comment