Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Super Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Yesterday after having a fairly bad day me and a friend went out trying on Halloween costumes and dresses and such~ It was definitely what I needed! Here are pictures of some of the costumes I tried on. I look like a mess because I had a bad day and screw it. Also it was really dark and hard to take pictures so bleh!



Spiderman, Captain America, and Catwoman. I for sure was never meant to be cat woman! (I don't have the curves for that costume!) I am however planning on getting a spider man costume in the near future because I loved it.
I ended up getting some pretty chill things. An oversized Spiderman T-shirt, a Superman knit hat, and a super chill Robin shirt with a cape! (Which will probably be my Halloween costume).

I'm going trick or treating with Aggroe, because you're never too old XD I may also be going to a few Halloween parties too so we will see! But work, work and work until then! We'd love to see pictures of your Halloween costumes! Tweet or facebook them to us!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aggroe_Anemone
Have an awesome Halloween and I'll have some more Halloween-ish stuff up tonight or tomorrow! GET ALL THE CANDY!
Anemone <3


No comments:

Post a Comment