Friday, October 11, 2013

A Rant and Then POKEMON SCARES!!

Hello all!
Today, I'm going a bit off topic because this is an issue that I really care about (if you didn't get that from my Harvest Moon rant, haha). Today, for those who didn't know, is National Coming Out Day. Basically, a day in which the LGBTQ community living in silence has an opportunity to 'come out' and tell their parents, friends, and other family members, about their sexual orientation.
I am bisexual myself, but have yet to tell the more strict members of my family and my friends. And I'm not going to tell them, either... I'd get exorcised! In fact, she tried it when I was 2 years old!
...
Oddly, I started acting even more strange... apparently, that was surprising.
Anyways, I recommend starting off by telling people who you know will support you.
I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I will give you this tip. Have confidence and be yourself! And remember, to add some cheesiness (because who doesn't like cheese), those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter...


Well, I hope that helped! Anyways, here's a video of Anemone getting scared shitless by the game Escape from Lavender Town!! This is the BEST~
Oh, and here's some creepy Pokemon stuff... We're preparing for Halloween~
Hypno's Lullaby link

 I have a bunch more, but it won't let me post them... Ah well, enjoy these for now!

~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment