Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The World of Gaming~ New Frontiers!

Yo everyone, I'm back~!
It's been a while, and I'm so sorry! First, my internet got shut off thanks to a certain someone and some family issues. Secondly, I ended up with the flu! RAWR I'M ANGRY! Well, not really.
ANYWAYS it's Wednesday, do you know what that means?
It's gaming news! Anything new in the world of gaming, you can find it RIGHT HERE! Excited? You will be when you hear what's happening~
By the way, what do you think of the title? It's just a working title, but I can't think of a better one right now... If you have some ideas, post on our facebook or comment below!

Have you heard of the new Oculus Rift? Maybe it's old news, but this is the debut of virtual reality that you can play at home! Best news? It only runs about 300-500 dollars! I'm pretty excited to get one, horror games will be revolutionized~! Hehehe... As I said, this has been out for a while, but I wanted to at least make a passing comment about it. I'm gonna save up to get one, so look forward to that!
ERMAHGERD IT'S GORGEOUS! FUCK YEAH~


*ahem* Anyways, there's also some news in Indie games! Digital Awakening released a pre-alpha of the game Rush to Adventure, a side-scrolling adventure game inspired by Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, and other classics. I might try this out, it sounds exciting~





GTA V was released not too long ago. I'm waiting for it to come out on the PC though, so does anyone have thoughts on it? I think the graphics look really good, and I'm pretty excited to try it out! I love anything open-world, exploring is always a lot of fun for me. I really enjoyed playing VI, but from the looks of things, they really stepped it up from VI to V. Have you seen the graphics for this game? Amazing, right?


I suppose that's about all I want to comment on in my sick, tired, bored, and generally lame state. I do want to say one last thing, it's not gaming news for the world, but rather, plans that I have.
So while I play the platform games, PC games, and indie games, I also love visual novels to DEATH! I'm going to start on part 2 of Katawa Shoujo soon, so look forward to that! Also, I'll be posting the Luna scare video that Anemone mentioned probably tomorrow, YAY!
There were two games recommended to us, Homesick and Vanish, so we'll play through those soon as well~
I'm doing a playthrough of Shiro Oni, a spin-off so to speak of Ao Oni, so get excited~!
Also, I will, later on, be playing through some R-18 visual novels. Anemone mentioned MonMusu Quest, Monster Girl Quest, in another post, and that is one that both of us will be playing through. Basically, even if you request games like eroge or otome games, we will most likely have no problem with it, is what I'm trying to say~ In fact, we may play through them without being asked!
Also, the Higurashi games are on my list to play through, yay!

Are there any games you guys are looking forward to playing? Comment with your favorite new game, and let us know what's so awesome about it! You might just see a mention of it in a future blog post~
~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment