Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mecha, Abuse, and Super Hero Dreams! (Random Babble)

Good Evening everyone~
So it's pretty late, I just got home from work and I'm beyond exhausted! 
I'm just gonna babble on about some nonsense stuff that's been on my mind. I'll post some real stuff tomorrow but I'm too tired to think.
Today I went to the pumpkin patch with a friend and got lost in the corn maze. Which was pretty amazing considering the maze was Bug's Life themed! My childhood, no joke. 
After that we watched Pacific Rim. We saw the movie in theaters when it first came out. If you haven't seen Pacific Rim you are missing out! It's one of my new favorites! The soundtrack to the movie fit so perfectly! The costume design was gorgeous. Special effects wonderful! Story line and battle scenes are FUCK YES. Basically watch it.
Anyways,
This time around we talked about how amazingly epic it would be to turn that movie into an anime! Seriously though! Just add a little bit more character development, some more character backgrounds and connections. It can be about the challenges the other characters went through before they joined the Jeager Program. Like the Chinese or Russian teams, or even the Australian father and son! Right? Talk about amazing. It'd be like Attack on Titan, but with mecha! :D
Earlier this week I watched a news channel discuss a viral video about a girl beating her boyfriend and pretty much the whole video they were laughing at him. It's a comedy news channel but seriously? Fuck anyone who thinks it's okay to hit another human no matter the gender. I've taken several years of martial arts and if there is one thing I've learned it would be that "nobody has the right to touch you". 
I keep having insane super hero dreams. I'm currently working on a few short stories. I'll have them up here for you guys to read in a bit! They're pretty amazing too! Super heroes, flying, costumes, princesses, there was even a super hot space prince in one of my dreams and I'm pretty excited to share my short stories with you. 
I'm going to get some sleep and do a real post tomorrow ^^"
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment