Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Eeveelutions Cosplay!


Hello Everyone~
I'm doing an Eeveelution cosplay with a group I've recently started. We're doing the 9 Pokemon Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and myself as Sylveon. I'm pretty excited about this entire group. It's full of experienced and first time cosplayers that are also close friends of mine! Let me show you what I have in mind eh? :D
For anyone who doesn't know, this Pokemon to the left is Sylveon! She's the newest Eeveelution from Pokemon X and Y. Also my new favorite Pokemon. It's pink, frilly, covered in bows, giant blue eyes, flowing ribbons everywhere. If I were reincarnated as any Pokemon it would be Sylveon for sure!
Sylveon looks like they were drawn by a 3 year old and I love it! So here are some of the pretty cool ideas I have on my Sylveon cosplay!








First off I plan on making the dress and adding accessories later. I plan to shape it like a full on ballerina tutu dress with a sweetheart neckline and no sleeves. The edges of the dress will be the same pink, dark blue and light blue like on the tips of Sylveons bows. The rest of the dress will be white. To get a better idea of what I'm planing it'll basically be the same share of the Princess Tutu dress (below) with pink, dark blue, and light blue trim at the bottom.

My idea for the Sylveon bows is to make large ribbon bows I've got a few ideas for the bows but I think if I make them plush they will look tacky. So I'll put together ribbons and clips to make the two giant bows and ribbons. I've also had the wonderful idea of using a scarf for the neck bow but I would rather have both of the bows match.When I get to the bows I'll do a tutorial on how I make them to show you all what I mean. 
The next thing I plan to do is get long thigh high pink socks and matching gloves along with ballet slippers. This is to give is a very princess-y feel! I may get fleece pink tights instead of socks because I get cold easily and the dress isn't very long. 
Lastly I will get together with the group to make the ears for all of the cosplays. Most likely just headbands and fabric. 
I also have long pink wigs I can use for the hair. But I may end up getting a pink wig with a bit of a tuff of hair or even a bit fluffy because the top of Syvleons head has a small tuff of fur. I would also love to get blue contacts if I can! If I do I'll end up going with prescription Blue Nudy lenses from Lens Circle~

We're basing our cosplays off of this pictures here: Also fun fact! Aggroe will be cosplaying the Vaporeon of our group! :D
In the end I would love Sylveon to look something like this:
I'll keep you all updated and show off the others updated cosplays as well as mine! If you have any questions or suggestions comment below or on our Facebook!
Anemone <3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will need a bright wig and a shirt or dress that fits with your skin color. More information on cosplayhero visit at this site.

    ReplyDelete