Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello everyone and good evening!
I was going to do a playthrough for the horror game 7 Days, but it turns out I have homework due soon that I haven't started yet... oops.
Haha, so anyways, I think what I'll do is post some of the anime I discovered yesterday or stuff that I've seen, and ask you all to rate it (if you've seen it)! Go to our facebook here and post a comment or whatever. I might post a poll instead.
Anyways, before I get to the anime, I wanted to let you all know that I recently discovered shimeji! Well, I knew about them, but when I had a Mac it was useless... So I downloaded a bunch today, and am starting on my own! Something simple, I think... You guys will be the first to know when it's done!
SO ONTO THE ANIME LISTING~!
So, last night, I got to an episode of Dangan Ronpa that made me really sad... Still this anime gets 5/5 stars in my book, I just need a short break from it! So I went onto this site, and searched for comedy. I found a few that I either remember watching a while back, or that looked interesting... There's Princess Resurrection, which is pretty cool despite the name, I give it 3.8/5. Next is Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, which Anemone will probably remember too. It has time travel and ghosts! Epic, no? I give it 4/5, despite having only gotten to episode 3 or 4... Sankarea looks pretty good, but I can't rate it as I haven't watched it yet. Then, there's Litchi DE Hikaru Club, which is a horror/comedy. Again, I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely plan to! Ghost Hunt is awesome!! They have it on Netflix right now, too. I love it, and rate it 4.3/5. It's another comedy/horror... I haven't finished it yet. Non Non Biyori is a VERY new slice-of-life anime, and I usually hate those... However, this one made me smile for some reason. Probably because it reminds my a lot of A-Channel. There are only two episodes as of now, but I rate it 4/5 anyways. I like the animation a lot! Now the next one's title is often shortened to WataMoto, and Anemone and I love it. It's a slice-of-life, but also a shounen. The opening theme is really badass, too! I give it 4.6/5. Watch it now!! Finally, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (R18 by the way... Definitely.) is one of my favorites! Anemone made me watch it, and at first I was reluctant, but I'm glad I gave it a chance~ This anime makes little to no sense. I give it 5/5 stars, honestly.






Dangan Ronpa
Princess Resurrection
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Sankarea
Litchi DE Hikaru Club
Ghost Hunt
Non Non Biyori
WataMoto


Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Rate the anime for us on facebook if you've seen it~!
I hope you enjoyed, and I'll have a few more playthroughs up by Sunday! Probably part 2 of Harvest Moon, part 2 of Katawa Shoujo, and all of 7 Days! I'll possibly even have a Maere: When Lights Die playthrough!
I don't have the Oculus Rift, sadly... I'll still play it, though! It is October after all, heh~
I'll let Anemone play through Ao Oni first, as it was requested, but I will play it as well... I've been wanting to play it for a while.
Also, the reason this post is so long is because my internet will probably be off for a few days... I'm not sure, though, but it is highly probable.
Goodbye everyone, talk to you soon!
~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment