Monday, October 14, 2013

Yo! Hey all~
I am posting again, mainly so that I can tell you that our FB is set up! We will be accepting recommendations for games, anime, reviews, playthroughs, cosplay tutorials (those are covered exclusively by Anemone), and other stuff that we decide to do!
Also, we will have polls and contests there and stuff.
We will never give the name of the person who requested something unless they give permission, so let us know whether you want your name mentioned in the video/post or not~

This playthrough was a request on our Facebook profile, and I apologize for the scratchy audio. It took me THREE TRIES to get this to record from both the mic and the speakers! RAWR!!!... Yeah. Well, I hope you enjoy it~ Warning, this game does have sexual content later on, so I disabled it in case... There's still some nudity and innuendos however, so be careful. Also, after I finish the game, I'll probably enable adult content and play through normally, so don't be discouraged!

Playthrough part 1 for Katawa Shoujo!
Here is a download for Katawa Shoujo, please look in the "Characters" section and give me a goal~! (aka pick out a girl for the first playthrough)
This is a link to our facebook profile , where you can recommend games and anime, request a playthrough, review, or cosplay tutorial, and answer polls! Also, we'll have little activities with prizes~

Well, that's all for tonight, I think! I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to request a game playthrough/review or an anime review or anything nerdy, really~
~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment