Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Cutest of Hentai, Pokemon, and Music! Just... Not All Together!

Yo!
Today was pretty uneventful for me. I pretty much stayed home playing Pokemon all day~ Which was actually pretty relaxing and awesome. 
First off, I am in love with the movie Great Gatsby! It's directed by the same people who directed my all time favorite movie Moulin Rouge. So out of bordem I found the Great Gatsby Soundtrack and can I just say that my heart died a tiny bit inside!
There is actually not a single song on the soundtrack that I do not love. I'd like to share a few of my favorites!
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
Now I'm actually not the biggest fan of her music (It's a bit too sad sounding for my taste) but I really love how sweet this song is. "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? I know you will". 
~A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) by Fergie
I love Jazz and hip hop mix it's got! This is a super fun and upbeat song. The sound is unique~ "What do you think? You ready!?"
~Crazy In Love (Cover) by Emeli Sande
This cover has a fun Jazzy mix to it! It has to be one of my favorite covers of any song I have ever heard. Personally I think someone else could have sang it better. I do love Emeli Sande, but she sounds like she can't keep up with the beat of the music. It's a bit breathy sounding. If there were an instrumental version of this I'd love it!
~Love Is Blindness by Jack White
When I first heard this I actually didn't like it but when I listened to it again I quickly grew to love it! I love his voice. I especially adore how he starts yelling half way through the song and it just feels more and more intense! I'd quote the entire ending if I could~ "I'm so sick of it, I don't wanna see, why don't you just take the night and wrap it around me?!"
~Over The Love by Florence + The Machine
This is my favorite song of the whole soundtrack. Her voice is so pretty! I love Florence + The Machine and I think her music style is perfect for this soundtrack! It's a very pretty song that builds as you listen to it! My favorite type of music for sure! "I can the green light, I can see it in your eyes". Love that line mostly because I have green eyes~
This is easily one of my newest favorite soundtracks! I'd also like to shout out two more songs from another soundtrack I've listened to recently! It's called "The Secret Life of Mitty Walter". I actually haven't seen the movie yet but Wolfrider showed me the soundtrack and I fell in love with a few songs~
~Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
It's a very gentle yet empowering song. I'd have to say that's my favorite type of music. Something that just makes me feel happy and adventurous like this one does!
~Step Out by Jose Gonzalez 
This is my favorite song of the moment and also my most current favorite on my gym playlist! This song makes me feel energetic and fun. It makes me excited to travel and work toward my goals. I'll (hopefully) be headed to Australia at the end of the year if things work out right! This song makes me feel even more pumped to travel!
Yup! So those are just some of the great songs I've been listening to lately! Enjoy~


Challenges!

Day 4- Hero!

For my video game hero I would chose the main character from Shadow of the Colossus! I adore that game and the hero of it is just bad ass! It has a bit of a sad story but It has to be one of the most fun games I have ever played. I don't actually know the main characters name but I'd chose him for sure!

Hentai Of The Day (18+!!!)
So for fun I searched one of my favorite anime couples Taiga and Ryuuji (Yes I do have OTP's besides Dominic and Anemone, surprising right?) and it came up with this. Crybaby Taiga for all of you Toradora fans! 
Tsundere's are so cute <3 Also so much Vanilla lately. It's the best kind of Hentai though! Enjoy~

Anemone's Geeky Find of the Day!

So I played Pokemon pretty much all day instead of doing well.... anything. But I did end up finding something pretty cool! I hate it when I don't know when my next Pokemon is going to learn a new move or evolve. Sometimes I'm just curious what a certain Pokemon will evolve into!
I found the greatest website of all times (or most helpful to me of the time I should say). 
Bulbapedia The ultimate Pokemon pokedex. Aggroe has also just showed me Serebii which is another great Pokemon site! This thing is seriously my best friend right now. Now before you get all up at me I'd just like to point out that I started playing Pokemon about a month ago. Fire Red is my first Pokemon game. Ever. 
Wolfrider and Aggroe set it up on my computer with an emulator and her copy of Fire Red and ever since then I really can't stop. For anyone who is curious I've made it to Cerulean City and I'm training my bug/grass and poison pokemon to battle against Misty.
My party consists of Jigglypuff, Clefable, Paras, Oddish, Ekans, and Nidorino! Nearly all of them are level 20 or higher~
Go ahead and call me a fake geek girl but you're going to eat your words when I kick your ass with a level 100 Jigglypuff! :D

By SaiyaGina


QOTD: What's your favorite movie soundtrack? 
Mine is currently the Moulin Rouge soundtrack! Also, no hate but I'm really in love with the Twilight soundtrack. My favorite song on the Moulin Rouge sountrack is Meet Me In The Red Room! Comment below or on our Facebook page~

That's all for tonight guys! Remember there's only 3 days left to vote on our poll and 3 days until our Blindfolded Make Up Challenge Video! Have a good musical night everyone!
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment