Saturday, February 22, 2014

Watchmen, Pokemon, and Alice Gone MAD!

Hello Everyone!
Happy Saturday everyone! You know what that means? It's time for a new poll! This weeks poll question is "Theme for the next months challenge!" January made a 31 day Anime themed challenge. This February we created the Video Game themed Challenge! What do you guys want for next month?
-Manga
-Youtubers
-Cosplay
-T.V. shows
-Visual Novels
Feel free to vote for more than one~
~Geeky Babble~
Here are just a few of my most favorite youtube video's I've found that I find hilarious. Give them a watch!
As much as I love the Watchmen, and Spongebob they just look insane mixed together. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or bleach my eyes. So I just sit confused. You can't mix something so funny and so dark. You just broke the rules of the internet.
Haven't had enough Watchmen yet? Here you go! I would watch this. No, seriously. If this was a cartoon I would fan girl over it like a whoovian over Matt Smith. Almost as much as I love Adventure Time.
Aggroe loves nerdy music like this. I usually like it but this song was just AWESOME! Talk about a new awesome work out song! Training to be a pokeballer. Also Professor Oak. Oh my gosh. Just watch it.

Challenges

Day 16: Animal Companion

For my animal companion I would choose Okami. One because I love wolves and dogs and they make the  perfect companion. Two because my villain is Cat Woman.

Day 17: Type of Game

The type of game I would choose it the very old fighting games. My favorite type of games are button mashing fighters! Injustice, Soul Caliber, TMNT arcade type games. I probably would give it more of an 8 bit arcade feel!

Day 18: Boyfriend

Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3. He's pretty bad ass and looks cool. (Also my boyfriends favorite video game character). 

Day 19: Girlfriend

I would totally choose Alice from Alice: Madness Returns because she is a total crazy bitch who will cut you. With her around I would have nothing to worry about unless she went completely Yuno Gasai Cray and turns on me. Other than that I'll sit back and watch her kick ass with an over-sized pepper shaker!

Day 20: Map

The world map. I mentioned that I go to every continent looking for my boy! 

Anemone's Geeky Find
I think that everyone can enjoy a good game of pokemon. How about playing Pokemon with over 48,000 other people... at once? Nearly 50,000 people are on twitch right now playing original Pokemon Red/Blue and voting on anarchy vs. democracy with anarchy in the lead. You can join right now or go check it out. It's interesting to look at for a moment, but in all honesty it's a disaster!

QOTD: What's the largest group of people you've played a video game with?
I'm not much of a gamer, and when I play I play single player. But I think the largest group I've played with at once was 4 people. Which would be playing Just Dance with my sisters! 
You can answer the daily question in the comments below or on our facebook page.

HOTD (18+)
Housewives are pretty cool when it comes to hentai, especially cheating ones!~ I'd just like to add a note before posting tonights Hentai. We post hentai for fun and we like making fun of it because the logic is ridiculous. I have some things to say. Hentai is not all that it seems and I want to give some rules here.
1. Never treat a woman/man the way you see a guy treat one in hentai. Their over the top lady and men users.
2. Always use protection. Always. Always. ALWAYS.
3. Women/Men aren't just going to cater to you. Don't expect them to.
With that said please enjoy Today, once again, my fap material is a pregnant housewife having sex! It's pretty hilarious how NONE of this would actually happen in real life. Plus housewives. 

That's all for tonight everyone! This next week I'll be adding some more awesome things to my daily blog! Enjoy~!! 
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment