Saturday, February 1, 2014

Music, Sidekicks, and art! WOO!

Hello all~
So today I didn't do much other than begin planning for my bungee jumping trip with Anemone in August~ Seriously, it's gonna be AWESOME! I'm so looking forward to it! Not to mention the fact that Alipheese is getting bigger and stronger, I'm so excited for her to grow up and become a full grown snake~ So cute!
Also, since I'm not popular, I drew some yuri for our wall last night! Sadly, Anemone told me all of our wall stuff had to have clothes... Or at least be covered. So I drew this, and I dunno if I'll leave it like this or not~ I kind of want to ink it, but I don't want to shade it, though.
I'm sorry that it's blurry! My phone's camera sucks.
I haven't drawn Tails for you guys yet, but I'll get on that tonight~
So we made a new challenge for February! Feel free to do it along with us on our Facebook page~ Just comment on each day's post! We'll make a collage of each day's choices, and then put them all together at the end of the month!
So, today...~
~~~
Day 1: Sidekick
My sidekick would definitely have to be a group of Pikmin from the 2nd Pikmin game.

They're cute and all have different unique talents for many different situations~ They're quite resilient, too! I'll admit, I haven't played much of Pikmin 2, but I liked the new Purple and White Pikmin that were added~ So much fun!
~~~
Now it's the 18+ segment...~
Aggroe's HTD
!
It's pretty mild, because I read something earlier that was terrifying... No offense to anyone who's into urology, but I don't see the draw of it...~ On it's own in short doses I don't mind. I mean, it's not really a turn-on, but meh. Anyways, a sequel to one of my favorite hentai doujins ever was up, so I was all excited! And then it was all about drinking pee.
...
Yeah, this one's mild because I don't want to branch out anymore tonight~ It's got maids, woo! Also, it's vanilla, so it should be pretty sweet~
~~~
Time for the daily dose of Japan!
蛇(へび)
Romanized as: "hebi"
Pronounciation: "heh-bee"

This word means "snake"! Now there are other ways to say snake, but this is the pretty generic, easy way. Fun fact, snakes are actually fairly popular as pets in Japan! I found that out from my friend Hiroyuki-kun a few weeks back, and it really surprised me.
~~~

Now, in closing, I want to post some of my favorite music lately. Some I discovered from Anemone's laptop, and others I just found. Here it goes~
Tech N9 - Psycho Bitch 2 (18+ recommended) 
Kaci Battaglia - Crazy Possessive
(I like to think of those first two as the female-male versions of the same song~ I mean, think about it! Kaci Battaglia is Tech N9's Psycho Bitch! It makes so much sense!!)
Ken Ashcorp - Ryder or Riot
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
SuG - Pastel Horror Yum Yum Show
Scott and Brendon - Kitten Air
(This next one isn't really a song... But I found it while looking for something else, and it's quite fun~ I warn you all now, there is heavy swearing!)
Welcome to the Dark Carnival, Brother
My youtube is really pissing me off right now as it keeps refusing to load, and ads are popping up despite adblocker... SO until I can fix it, that's all the music you get from me~
And on that note, I say good night and sweet dreams~
 












~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment