Thursday, February 6, 2014

Who do YOU want to be?

Good evening everyone! Anemone went off to her parents' house for the weekend, and I have no clue if she'll be posting or not~
Guess I've gotta double the content!
I started the Joey challenge tonight, but the video still needs editing, so I'm working on that. It'll be up tomorrow!
~~~
So first off, it's today's challenge!
Day 6: Alignment
Yet another one that's RPG-specific...~ I would have to pick Lawful Evil.
Lawful Evil characters, for those who don't know, are likely to be the evil masterminds behind a plot to take over the world. They're smart, cunning, and abide by their own rules. And they can seriously "fuck up yo' shit". These guys are so beautiful~
I prefer them to Chaotic Evil, as Chaotic Evil characters are dicks just for the sake of being dicks. Like, they'd rob a store and kill the owner just to fuck with some people because they can. Because they have power. And that's not cool in my book...
...
But world domination is~!
Alignments of Game of Thrones~
~~~
It's that special (18+) time of the day to lock the door, curl up alone in your room, and read
Aggroe's HTD!
This one involves a schoolgirl and kemomimi... C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
...
It's vanilla~ And I enjoyed it more than I care to admit!

~~~
Now, for the daily dose of Japan!
魔女(まじょ)
Pronounced "mah-joh"
Romanized as "majyo" or "majo"
It means "witch", and it's specifically feminine. Typically, witches in Japan are viewed as cute, and anyone who's seen Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika knows that.
~~~
Now, since I'm (un)popular, I'll talk about some life tips!
I've struggled a lot through my life with who I am vs who I want to be. I spent a lot of time chilling with guys in elementary/middle school, yes I was one of THOSE girls. I didn't hang out with girls because they "always talked about drama, makeup, boys, and how painful breaking a nail is". I'm a lot more intelligent now. Gender roles suck monkey balls for both men and women, and both sides have unrealistic expectations placed upon them.
...
But I digress.
Basically, I've learned a ton about growing up by... well... Growing up! Moving away from my mother was difficult, and my dad's been dead for my whole life. Not gone, but dead.
Anyways, I spent a lot of time taking care of others, worrying about what they thought of me, or if I was doing the right thing for them. Am I giving them the right advice? This comes from having to take care of my mom emotionally for most of my life.
What I've learned the past few months is here, in this list... Hopefully it'll help anyone struggling with growing up and becoming the person they want to be!
 (But first, some related pictures~)





1. Spend time each day doing something that makes you happy!
This can be anything from a picnic in the park with a friend, going on a walk on a nice Fall morning, listening to your favorite music, or reading a good book! Don't worry about anyone else during this time! If it makes you happy, it IS WORTH DOING. I can't make that clear enough!
Remember, barring reincarnation, you only get one life to live. Enjoy it! To be really cheesy, "live, love, and laugh often".
2. If someone doesn't accept you for who you are/want to become, they aren't worth your time.
A great example of this is an old friend I had in middle school, the only girl. She was masculine, though. She was going through some trouble in her life, and I was always trying to help her out, and give her advice...
...
She called me annoying and threatened me with a butcher knife, TWICE.

Pretty much was done with that shit, she didn't make me feel good about myself, about who I ENJOYED being.
Don't be around someone like her! Spend time with people who appreciate you, people who only want you to change if YOU want to change yourself.
3. It doesn't matter what you want, go out and do it.
How did I get to Japan? By making it happen, of course. Now, it wasn't easy. I spent years learning Japanese, and when an opportunity arose, I was stoked!... Until I realized that I couldn't get the money together in time. But what do you know, a week later, someone had agreed to give me a scholarship to pay for my ticket! And then I got on that plane at age 17, and it changed my life forever!
Point is, do what you want to do! Make it happen, no matter what~
There is always a way.

4. If there's something negative in your life, get it OUT!
This one goes along with 2, but it can be ANYTHING. A picture of an ex that brings back fear/negative memories, a belief that causes harm to yourself and/or others, or even just an emotion you don't want.
What it really comes down to, though, is how you WANT to feel. Did you know that it's possible to physically rewire a human brain, by thought alone? Thought and action makes the change more immediate, but you don't NEED both. Instead of focusing on a nasty breakup or that your work is cutting back your hours and, therefore, your pay, try and focus on the beautiful scenery around you. Realize that everything in life changes, or is removed, in order to become or make way for something better...
...
Make sure your emotions aren't in the way.

5. Become who you want to become by doing what you want to do!
This is something I struggle with every day. Between paying bills, registering for college, cleaning the house, and trying to maintain a social life, I don't have as much time to myself as I'd like... But if I think about all the opportunities out there, and go out and DO them instead of just thinking about doing them, I feel a lot better!
Now, I have a fear of heights... But I want to be more adventurous. Therefore, I'm planning a bungee jumping trip in August with my roommates! Crazy, right? I dunno if I'll have the money, but I'll find a way to make it work! Life is short, so ENJOY it! Money doesn't last forever, family doesn't last forever, video games and anime don't last forever... So use those things to make yourself into a better person!
Who knows, maybe spending so much time on yourself will put you in better shape to help people~
6. Reach out of your comfort zone.
I mean, you won't grow if you allow your life to stagnate~ You won't ever learn new things if you stick with what you already know and don't even TRY anything else! A good friend tells me often that people regret more the things they HAVEN'T done, but wanted to, deep down inside. Regret isn't fun to deal with, and you're more likely to regret not trying something new! 
GO OUT THERE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE! MAKE ME PROUD~
~~~
I've been wanting to talk about that for a while, but haven't been sure how to word it... I hope it helps those of you struggling to find yourself~ It's not selfish, it's just called living~
Good night, and sweet dreams~
~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment