Sunday, January 19, 2014

Nichijou, Injustice, and YOOOOOH!!

Yo!
How is everyone tonight!?
I had a pretty great day filled with anime, super hero fighting video games, and relaxing. I think that's what I'll talk about a bit tonight! I watch Attack on Titan, Kotoura-san, and Nichijou! Since I've seen Kotoura-san and Attack on Titan I think I'll share Nichijou because it's SO SILLY! I also played Injustice! Which is a great PS4 game!

Nichijou is a super cute anime about... insanity? This anime is so random and so hilarious! I would say everyone should at least give the first episode a try! I have to admit it's not my favorite anime I've seen, but it is cute. It's one that I would watch when I am bored or before going to bed.
I would recommend it to anyone who likes cutsie anime or silly stories.
My favorite character is the professor and her android. They are so cute and the professor reminds me of myself because she acts like a little kid.
Click here to watch Nichijou
Also just an example of how weird this anime is! (My favorite scene!) Octopus Sausage

I also played an amazing game today with one of my friends! We ended up playing Injustice: Gods Among Us, a game for the PS4. It's basically a superhero fighting game! 2 player button mashers have to be my favorite games of all time, this one was absolutely epic and the list of heroes and villains you can choose from is great! 

CHALLENGES!

Day 18: Parents!

My anime parents would be Ranka and Yasuko!
My father would be Ranka from Ouran High School Host Club because who doesn't want a crazy, cross dressing, overprotective father!? Okay, maybe a lot of people. But he's quirky and I'm quirky so it would make sense!

My mother would be Yasuko from Toradora! She sleeps a lot and eats a lot, but also works and plays a lot. Just like me. She would totally be my mother. (Since Ranka and Yasuko are both single parents this would work out great) XD


Day 19: Catch phrase!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This is pretty much my daily catch phrase anyways. It isn't really from any particular anime. I started saying 'Yo' when I first read High School Debut a few years back. It was my favorite manga of the time and I was in love with the main characters boyfriend Yoh.
If you want to read my favorite manga here is a site for you~
Another reason I would choose Yo is because this: (WARNING 18++)
Don't Watch an Anime Called Boku
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

18+
Anyways, we will end this with the Hentai of the day!
My Little Sister Is So Cute I'm-
Yay! More incest (I'll post something else eventually!) XD Enjoy~

Goodnight Everyone and have a good week! I may be gone for the next few days. I'm off to my parents house and they don't have internet. So farewell all and see you later on this week!
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment