Anemone here! So today I’m fairly exhausted. It’s the first day of jogging and I made it two miles. BUT IT’S JUST SO COLD! Anyways since it’s New Years (Or the second, whatever) And all, I’d love to share my New Year Resolutions! That's kind of boring isn't it? So let's do Geeky and Normal resolutions! Hopefully that spices things up a bit XD
One of my major bucket list goals is to make every Anemone outfit in the show. Her hoopskirt, plug suit, Military uniform, and ball gown. I’m not quite sure which one I want to make next but it is my goal to make one of them this year! I completed her hoopskirt last year! Hooray more Anemone!
- Hula Hoop every day! For those of you who don’t know, I love to hula hoop. I have a weighted
exercise hoop that I have learned quite a few dance tricks to. Hula hooping is
my favorite exercise and I’ve been doing it for months! I even performed at the
Swimsuit Competition at Newcon. So even if it’s only 20 minutes a day I’m
heading out and hooping!
- Run a successful Eeveelutions cosplay group!I’ve recently started a cosplay group with a few of my friends! We are all cosplaying Eeveelutions! Myself as (It should be obvious now) Sylveon! We hope to all join together this Kumoricon 2014 in Vancouver, Washington!
- Go jogging! Do Yoga! Do Weights!I adore working out but sometimes it’s difficult for me to stay motivated. So
my roommates, my friends, and I all have a bunch of separate work out goals we
are doing! Since mine are all scattered it’s just work out together or when
everyone else is and hopefully we can inspire each other. Today was the first
day of jogging and I ran 2 miles! Awesome!
- Catch ALL THE POKEMON! Aggroe and a friend of mine have recently gotten me hooked on Pokemon! Now don’t
hate me but I never grew up playing the games like normal people have XD This
is my first time ever playing them and my gosh do I LOVE THEM! I’m playing Fire
Red right now with my trusty Charmader. I will catch them all >:D
- Go to Australia!I’ve wanted to go to Australia for years and years. So why want to go to
Australia instead of somewhere like France or Japan or Hawaii!? There are
MASSIVE SPIDERS there!! Honestly Australia is just awesome! Surfing, skydiving,
bridge climbing, swimming with sharks, scuba diving, bungee jumping, deadly
outback camping, camel ridding, paddle boarding!? Seriously sounds like the
most epic place on earth!
- Read 52 books!This includes comic books and manga. Basically I don’t like reading new things.
If it doesn’t catch my interest I won’t try it. It’s a bad habit I want to
break out of! So one book a week should help! Starting with Hunger Games recommended
to me by my sister.
- Eat More!I have a goal to eat at least 3 meals a day. Now to some people this might seem
weird. This is a very personal goal. I am really, really thin and I can eat a
TON! It’s just part of my metabolism! Though sometimes when I stress out I will
non-consciously stop eating. I just eat less and less until I realize I had
nothing. So 3 meals a day, plus working out will hopefully help me de-stress
and gain some weight!
- Do another couples cosplay!I love cosplay so much! I love making my own outfits and fem!Makoto has to be
one of my favorite
- Get a Job Worth Having!Everyone (Or pretty much everyone) has been in that stage where they HATE their job. That’s me right now. I’m training this weekend for a new job but as of right now I cannot stand working where I am.
So there are my 10 New Year Resolutions. Kind of ^^" I didn't go too much into them but those are the personal and nerdy goals of my year! Anyone is free to join me if they are interested in the similar goals! I'll post more about them as I do them! I WILL NOT DROP MY GOALS!
Now to get to the fun stuff! Aggroe and I actually had a really amazing New Years party with the roommates and friends! We basically stayed home playing video games, drinking sparkling cider, eating tacos, we build the most epic gingerbread houses (I know those are for Christmas but whatever, we did them New Years Eve!) And flew mini helicopters in each others faces that may result in us getting a few from wal mart and killing each other with them!
|Roommate and I under the Christmas tree!|
|No It's Apple Cider I Swear!|
|Mine and Grant's Mecha Gingerbread House!|