Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MIND BLOWN~ Pokemon Failures, Friendzone Truths, and Youtube Challenge!

Yo!
Hope everyone is having a great day! Mine is a bit... well...
Let me share my story.
I'm currently playing Pokemon Fire Red and I have made it to Misty's gym. I collected and leveled up grass and poison type pokemon to defeat her (I tried 3 times and failed). I also collected a moon stone to evolve my Clefairy to a Clefable. I have a Jigglypuff and Clefable almost to level 20 and all my other pokemon above level 15.
While doing all of this for over an hour my computer plug fell out of the wall charger without me realizing it. Suddenly my computer died. I remembered that I was so focused on leveling up that I forgot to save. So now my life is over and I can no longer play pokemon. Of course I'm just being dramatic, but shut up and let me be.
I also said I'd let you guys know how the dream pouch worked last night. I put it under my pillow and slept fairly well actually. I woke up at 10am without an alarm. Sadly I fell back asleep after talking with Aggroe. I then had an awful nightmare. So it worked but it didn't. Though I did manage to escape everything that was chasing me so that's a pretty good plus actually!
I'll keep using it and keep updated!
I found a really neat short comic online today that I LOVE and I totally agree with it. It's wonderfulThe Friendzoner vs. The Nice Guy
This is seriously one of my new most favorite things on the internet. Any guy who has ever been friend zoned needs to take a minute to look at this and think about it. (Okay that's a bit sexiest, not just guys but any girl who has been friend zoned too). 
If you ask someone out and they say no then just let it be. Don't be a douchebag and pressure people into going out with you! 
This has happened to me so many times where I was guilted into relationships that I didn't want to be in. It's unfair, it's rude, it's ridiculous. Just stop, seriously. If someone says no, they said NO. More people need to understand that.
"But Anemone, some girls say they don't want a relationship then they go out with another guy a week later? Why do they lie?" Well because they obviously don't want to go out with you and are trying to soften the blow. I do agree that girls need to stop doing this and tell the truth. Though you shouldn't assume every girl who says that doesn't mean it.
Some people just get out of bad relationships or they aren't interested in dating and really mean it. Then who knows! They could find that special someone for them and start dating them after they told you they don't want a relationship.
Basically what I'm saying is everyone needs to stop being a sore looser and admit the fact that not every girl/guy wants to date you. It's harsh but it's true.

Challenge time!!


Day 28: School You'd Attend

I'd attend the school from Princess Tutu. I've always wanted to learn Ballet. (Well I mean I have before but I'm really bad at it). Not to mention it is a HUGE, beautiful school and I could have a cat or a dog for a teacher! Admit it. That'd be way cool. Plus the school uniforms are super cute!







18+!!!!!
It's that dreaded time- I mean wonderful time of the day again! Anemone's Hentai of the day! Now this isn't really detailed and it's in Japanese, but a friend sent it to me because I really love the game Monster Girl Quest. It's about Alice and Luka, so for those who ship them like I do (HARD) then you'll probably love it as much as I do!
Monster Girl Quest

Youtube Challenge!
Now this is a challenge that Aggroe and I are doing and you can read more about it in her post.  Basically we are starting with one crazy video and watching 10, clicking on the craziest thumbnail we can find. Then we want you, the reader to vote on the most upsetting, disturbing video we post! Let's go!
I've decided to start with one of my favorite videos "Dog of Man" by David Firth
1. Dog of Man 
2. Education for Death This is a lot messed up... Like a lot.
3. Subliminal Messages in Cartoons This started out good but it's really pretty lame.
4. Top 10 Places You Aren't Allowed to Visit This is very, very creepy to me. Not in a "oh my gosh I'm going to have nightmares" way but in an "I want to know the creepy things" way!
5. Top 10 Craziest Events Caught on Live TV Prepare your eyes for death and murder... and murder and death o.0
6. 25 Parasites You Do Not Want Within the first few seconds I wanted to throw up. This is disturbing.
7. 8 Facts About Food That Will Creep You Out This is why I rarely ever cook meat.... EWWWWWWW
8. Horrifying Urban Legends That Are Actually True This freaks me out like..... a lot.
9. Facts That Will Creep You Out Well my brain is so done....
10. World's Top 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken 
Well I've made it to the end. Can I just say that I have no idea what to think now. Like my brain is having so much trouble telling whats real from whats fake. These videos didn't seem very creepy to watch, but if you pay close attention the them they could fuck you up as much as they did to me.
I'm not sure if any of these videos are true or not, but I sure feel messed up.
That's where I'm going to end tonight.
Vote for the video that messed you up the most. You can vote on facebook or on our blog (Link to facebook down below).

Well that's it for tonight Everyone! See you all tomorrow! Recommend topics and anime on our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/AggroeandAnemone
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment