Friday, January 3, 2014

Finally, it's 2014!


So today, I wasn't sure what I was going to talk about because I'm now a boring adult. Then I remembered something Anemone came up with, ad promptly forgot about~ Maybe this post will remind her!
We are doing a 31 day challenge! Basically, our anime life! Each day is a new thing, and basically forming our own anime with concepts already present and shit.
So yeah. I'll do days 1-3 right now, as it's technically the 3rd where I am~
Day 1 - Yandere/Yangire
I would definitely go with the Yangire Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry).
She's super cute and happy, very bubbly. Whenever she sees something she thinks is cute, she goes into "cute mode" (as named by her friends) and will do ANYTHING to take it home with her! This can be anything from the statue that stands outside of KFC restaurants, to Keiichi's "sea bear", and to Satoko in a maid costume. She especially likes the "adorable" faces of crying people~
This sweet, feminine, shy girl also has a dark side, obviously.



She snaps. And when she snaps, she REALLY snaps! Scary, yet adorable~
Rena is definitely my yangire! <3
Day 2 - Tsundere
My tsundere would be Nanami Kanata from the Starry Sky series.
He represents the Pisces (or at least the stereotype) and is super adorable! He'll go from being all lovey-dovey in one minute to embarrassed and lashing out in the next. My favorite example took place when he (in the Drama CD, which is the basis for the anime and based on the visual novels) was woken up by his girlfriend in the morning, and she wanted to hear his "sweet whispers". He started off all romantic and then, within a few seconds (it might have been a minute) he stopped and started flipping the fuck out. "I didn't mean any of it! What the hell! You know I'm weak in the morning, stupid!" and stuff. It was hilarious~
Day 3 - Mecha/Giant Robot/Armor
My pick would be a suit of armor, as I'm not too well versed in mecha anime. I would pick Kamui Senketsu from Kill la Kill.
It's true, the armor's skimpy... (Female armor always is)... BUT IT CAN STOP FUCKING BULLETS! THIS THING IS AMAZING! With Senketsu, she can be CRUSHED by mechs, and just brush it off as a GODDAMN SCRATCH! Also, look at that underboobage! *fangasm*
...
*ahem*
Anyways, yeah. I really like both the Kamui but I would definitely pick Senketsu because he looks more badass~
~~~
Well that's it for the daily January challenge~ I'm still busy with moving in and stuff, but yeah.
Also, Anemone mentioned it, but we were at NewCon! It was my first convention ever, and my cosplay (as it was arranged the day before) wasn't as great as I had hoped it would be, but I had a great time~ I saw some Kill la Kill cosplays, a Daenarys, Aang, the Amazing Spiderman, LOTS of Shingeki no Kyojin, and some other stuff.
I did take some pictures and videos, but they're on a friend's camera/SD card and she can't get the pictures to me for another two weeks...
*cries in a corner*
Yeah... Anyways, that's about it~
Oh yeah, more good news! Anemone and I are going to start weekly vlogs in cosplay! She's going to do Anemone from Eureka 7, and I will be fem!Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, that anime was my childhood...~
We have backstories and tons of ideas, hers will be on Fridays and mine on Sundays. Look forward to it!
I know that I'm behind on my playthroughs too, but I'll start them back up again when I have a cool backdrop~ X3 I'm working on decorating my wall with lovely things~~
~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment