Friday, January 3, 2014

31 Day Challenge! (Starting with waking up!)

Yo! Morning!
I woke up a bit too early (Part of another New Years Resolution) and well... I had a bit of a derp moment.

So yeah... I don't even know what I'm doing apparently. 
Anyways! Here are my first 3 days of the 31 day Challenge Aggroe and I created!

Day 1: Favorite Yandere?

My favorite Yandere is, no surprise, Yuno Gasai!
I love Yuno Gasai because she's cute, she has pink hair and bows, I LOVE her voice, I love how sweet and cute she looks! Yuno Gasai is messed up in the head and I love her! Their a surprise twist to why she acts the way she does in the anime! I love it!
Watch out or your universes Yuno might kill you!

Day 2: Favorite Tsundere

My favorite Tsundere is Anemone! Since that's kind of obvious, I'll put my favorite Tsundere from what I'm currently watching! As of right now, I am watching Nagi no Asukara! My favorite Tsundere who is not Anemone is Hikari!
Not only is he absolutely adorable, he's an anime character that I can relate to. He's mean to poor Manaka but it's only because he really likes her! He's a great, mature character over all and I love that he's a little mean. Plus he goes through a pretty big character change!

Day 3: Favorite Mecha!

My favorite Mecha is not theEND (surprise, surprise). But it's the Lancelot from Code Geass! (Okay, maybe theEND is a favorite too....)
I love the Lancelot not only because Suzaku pilots it, but it's just over all AWESOME! It flies, rolls, has epic wings, it's GORGEOUS, has some pretty awesome weapons. I mean, if I were to pilot any mecha it would be the Lancelot!


Those are my challenges for the day~ (It's only the 3rd right? Right!) 
Aggroe and I have also reached 50 facebook friends! So if you'd like to send us a message and send in dares or questions please do! We will have a Truth or Dare video up sometime next week!
Lastly, Last weeks poll we asked for your favorite best seller! The winner was..
...
...
The Fault in our Stars by John Green!
This week we want to know who your favorite pony is!? If your not a brony then just wait for next weeks poll! Who's the pony that's going to win? Vote now!
I lied, that's not last bit of news! I'll also be starting more play throughs this week~ I have no idea what I want to play yet so recommend something to me!
Anyways, I think I'm done for the moment. Have a nice day everyone!
Anemone <3



No comments:

Post a Comment