Saturday, January 25, 2014

Today feels like a MAID DAY~

HOLY CRAP I HAVE GOOD NEWS! Well, mostly for me. Anywho, I don't really keep up with anime. I do now, but for a long time I didn't watch anything really past Ouran High School Host Club and Fullmetal Alchemist. Obviously, I've broadened my scope, and am watching some pretty fun stuff~
As an example, since the only anime I previously knew that had butlers in it was Kuroshitsuji, or Black Butler in English, but I wanted something more unique than that for the challenge. I found the anime Ladies vs Butlers and another anime, Hayate no Gotoku, or Hayate the Combat Butler... I watched the first episode of both, and that's how I found my answer yay~
Anyways, I not only cleaned and took care of some adult stuff today, but I ALSO watched 10 episodes of Hayate. This anime....... It's too beautiful for words.
whatamievenwatching
thisshitmakesnosense
sogorgeous
muchcomedy
wow
Anyways, I'm sad that I didn't pick Hayate for yesterday's challenge... But that's in the past~
CHECK THIS ANIME OUT! SO PERFECT!
Just to recap, Senzenin Nagi is about to be shot and killed by this MASSIVE FUCKING MECHA, then her butler (Hayate) swoops in, rescues her, and HE JUMPS ONTO A TREE BRANCH! WHAT ARE YOU, EVEN!?!?
*ahem*
Yeah, it's pretty wonderful~
Check it out here!
As for storyline, Hayate's a poor guy, his parents are always spending every dime to "invest in their dreams", including the money he has to earn in order for the three of them to eat and pay rent. His parents are pretty useless, right? So anyways, they leave him (literally abandon him) with 156 million yen in debt.
He meets Nagi, and, due to a misunderstanding, ends up living in her mansion  as her butler to pay her back for paying off his parents' debt.
Also, Nagi's a loli tsundere, so that gets her some points, yes~?
...
THERE'S A TALKING TIGER!
~~~
So, for today's challenge~
Day 23: Maid
For my maid, I would probably pick ASH KETCHUM FROM POKEMON!
Haha, I'm only kidding.
In all seriousness, I'd most likely pick Shikikagami Sanae from Ladies vs Butlers.
She's clumsy, and probably wouldn't make a good maid because of that... But hey, she's still in high school~ Look at how adorable she is! I want her! Seriously, if it were Christmas Day, and she were wrapped up under my tree, I'd...
Well...
I'd do some things to her that aren't appropriate for all audiences~
...
Also, she'd bring me coffee in the morning, and say "Good morning, goshujin-sama! Here's your morning coffee, I hope it's too your liking~"
If she spilled it, I wouldn't mind as long as she cleaned up afterwords...~
*fantasizing*
Hau....
*drools a bit*
~~~
*ahem*
Yeah, I got a bit lost in that. Sorry guys~
At least it's a good lead into...
The 18+ portion you've ALL been waiting for...~
Aggroe's HTD!

This one is all human girls. It's a harem maid fantasy, and it's just so strange. I'm not quite sure what I just read, but I THINK I liked it.... Not sure yet.
~~~
I'm unpopular, so I'll add a new section to my posts~
This one is in fact okay for all ages, and it's the...
Wait for it...
Daily Dose of Japan~!
This can be anything from culture, to a phrase, to MY experience in Japan!
Today's phrase is an onomatopoeia, or a sound effect. The Japanese language has a lot of them, but on of my favorites is something I came across while translating.
 イチャイチャ
(ee-cha ee-cha)
This is romanized as "icha icha" or "ichaicha".
It's the sound effect for making out or being clingy! You can use this to mock your friends or talk about popular date spots. Even about how that couple in the elevator are clingy all over each other!

~~~
That's about it for today!
Tomorrow, I'll tell you all about some interesting folklore, so look forward to it~
As always, good night and sweet dreams!
~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment