Monday, November 4, 2013

Stress! Stress! Stress!

Good Evening Everyone! Anemone here! Sorry about not posting for a while. I had a bit of a difficult weekend. I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and had to run a bunch of errands (electricity, internet, etc.) Getting stuff figured out. I also ended up losing my snake. Which isn't fun. Hoping he turns up before I move.
Besides all that crap I haven't been watching anime, finishing Empowered or anything. The stress is kicking in! Anyways, I figured I should post something at least. I think I'll post some of my favorite things to keep from being stressed!
1. Adventure Time! 
I really love watching Adventure Time because it's just really silly and mind numbing. You don't need to pay a lot of attention to get the story. It's light and funny and gives me time to think while occupying my attention at the same time. If I don't want to think to hard about something I'll watch something funny like Adventure Time or any other cartoons.

2. Dressing down
There's nothing I love more than sitting home in pajama pants and an Avengers T-shirt. It's honestly easier to think clearly when most comfortable. As much as I love to dress up, I feel pretty while being comfortable.

3. Music
If you haven't seen my music post here it is! Click here~
I listen to anything really but if you want to check out the nerdy music that I love click the link! Ken Ashcorp is what I've been listening to most recently. Just because his music is fun!
Touch Fluffy Tail- ken Ashcorp

4. Play Video Games
All I've been playing all week is Monster Girl Quest. I'm in love with this game and somehow fighting monster girls makes me feel relaxed. Haha! I'll post videos of it eventually but right now it's just my stress game.

5. Writing
I love writing down lists of things that I enjoy, writing about things that stress me out and what I need to get done. Somehow it helps. I also love writing about super heroes. I've always had a bit of an obsession with them. Not so much comic book heroes as making up my own.


Also doing the blog challenge (Maybe I chose the wrong month to do this BUT I WONT GIVE UP YET!)
Day 2: The Meaning Behind Your Name.
I got the name Anemone from the anime Eureka 7. It's one of my favorite anime! It pretty much stuck as a nickname! I love it anyways~
Day 3: 5 Places You Want To Visit.
1. Lake Retba because it's freaking PINK!
2. Warsaw Poland because it's gorgeous! No seriously this place looks great <3
3. Ghibli Museum!
4. Tomorrow Land because of pure epicness and also I really don't know what on earth it's supposed to be.
5. Australia because it just sounds intense!

Anyways that's all for tonight. I'll have more for you guys up tomorrow! Goodnight!
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment