Friday, November 8, 2013

Delicious Nerdy Treats!

Hello Everyone~ Anemone here!
Hope you're all having a wonderful day. Thank you Aggroe for sending me happy music ^_^ I love the super hero song! Especially Fuck You Man. He gets right to the fucking point!
Anyways today is FRIDAY! Hooray! Not next Friday, but the one after that I'll start doing little cosplay/ in character videos for you all! I have some stuff written out for it and I'm excited! I took acting in high school and loved it so lets give it a try! :D
Since Thanksgiving is in a few weeks I thought I would post something fun about food! You don't know what to bring to your thanksgiving pot luck? Why not try something of your own taste! Make it fun! I have just the food for you!

1. Butter Beer!

How many of you Harry Potter lovers are out there?! Here is the recipe for you! Butter Beer can be alcoholic or non alcoholic depending on your age and who's going to be drinking it! Enjoy this with your thanksgiving dinner and be a little more thankful to be a Harry Potter fan!
Recipe link~ Harry Potter Butter Beer Recipe!

Ingredients

3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Water
5 Tablespoons of Butter
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup of Cream
Cream Soda or Seltzer Water
*Alcohol Optional*

2. Rilakkuma Pancakes!

Are you a lover of the cute little Japanese bear named Rilakkuma?! Are you a fan of Japanese culture, anime, cute gyaru things, and k-pop!? Well my little Weebu do we have something for you! Have a Thanksgiving breakfast for dinner with these cute little bear pancakes!

Ingredients

1 Egg
1 Banana
1 1/2 Cups of Flour
3 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1 1/4 Cups of Milk
3 Tablespoons of Butter
Chocolate Chips

3. Hello Kitty Candy Apples!

I love Hello Kitty to death! She is my favorite foreign feline and this may be my Thanksgiving treat! I also love apples! If you're in need of a sweet, cute treat or maybe there are a lot of kids at your thanksgiving dinner then this is puuuuuuuuuuurfect! 

Ingredients 

Apples 
Toothpicks
2 Bags of Caramel Melts
Lollipop Sticks (However many apples you have, use the same amount of sticks)
1 Bag of White Chocolate Melts
Large Marshmallows
Black and Yellow Jelly Beans
Cherry Airheads
Black Icing 

4. Space cookies! 

This is great for many fandoms! Doctor Who! Star Trek! Star Wars! and my personal favorite Firefly! One thing they all have in common?? SPACE! Bring your space cookies to Thanksgiving as a treat to your nerdy T.V. show lovers!
Recipe link~ Space Cookies Recipe!

Ingredients

6 Cups of Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Cup of Butter 
2 Cups of Sugar
3 Eggs
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
1/3 Teaspoon of Salt
1 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
1 bag of Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Cream
Black Gel Food Coloring
Blue Gel Food Coloring
6 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
3 Teaspoons of Water
Purple Gel Food Coloring
White, Silver, and Gold Edible Sparkle Dust 

5. Plomeek Soup!

Hey there Star Trek lovers! This one is for you! This recipe is based off the plomeek soup that's eaten in Star Trek: The Original Series. Want something that isn't too sweet then this is perfect for you! Or if you just want to piss of the Star Wars lovers in your family then I strongly recommend this ;)
Recipe link~ Plomeek Soup Recipe! (If you're not a fan of soup there are many other Star Trek recipes on this website for you to try!)

Ingredients

1 Onions
2 Garlic Cloves
5 Carrots
2 Peeled Sweet Potatoes
3 Peeled Beetroots
3 Celery Sticks
1 Liter of Vegetable Stock
Vegetable Oil
Salt and Pepper

Yum! I'm getting hungry now! I think I'll try a few of these myself for Thanksgiving with my room mates! Which one is your favorite!? Mine is the Hello Kitty Candy Apples for sure! I'm guessing Aggroe would either like the Butter Beer or Space Cookies?! Anyways, have a wonderful night and bake these delicious things! 
Anemone <3

(Credit~
-Food Replicator Blogger
-Nerdy Nummies Youtube
-Clinically Insane Blog
-Working Class Foodies Youtube)




No comments:

Post a Comment