Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Great comics and first games!

Hey all, Aggroe here! I know it's been a looong while, and I'm sorry for that! I have been doing some soul-searching and putting my life together. I'm still young though, so I've got plenty of time to learn and grow from here.

I haven't been fully honest with all our fans honestly, there's something I've known for a while but haven't come clean about... but you'll have to wait for the video for that news! Something to look forward to. I just have to edit it so it shouldn't be much longer now. :p

So for some excitement, I want to go ahead and start something I haven't done before! I want to go ahead and review a comic series I've been loving~

First of all... the title makes it sound way worse than it is. Just bear that in mind. And it's TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY NSFW and 18+!!

Just something to keep in mind.


Basically it's a story about this couple and some other people who have powers that activate whenever they orgasm; for instance, one of these 'superheroes' stops time for everyone around him. There's also some quality lines in here, for instance...
My next tattoo!

Fun fact, this issue is actually the first one that I purchased and read. I still don't have the first 11 so I'm a little bit lost, but does that really matter with quality content like this?

In all seriousness it's actually got a good story where the characters sort of find themselves and try to build happy, healthy relationships while they navigate the world and try to learn about their own special abilities. It's a weird sort of parallel to real life, where we're all trying to discover ourselves and do the best we can with what we have.



Ultimately they're working together to figure things out. I won't give away more, if you're interested though I recommend doing a search because it's really a lot of fun to read! They're pretty pro-LGBT too from what I've seen, but I haven't read it all yet so no guarantees.

On a more appropriate note, but still serious, I watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame last night for the first time and DAMN is it underappreciated! Some of the scenes and clips were amazing and still relevant today, but was also so damn dark.

This song, for example, is relevant even in the modern day!

My roommates pointed out that one great reason is that the main character actually doesn't get the girl, but she and her significant other actually end up not treating Quasimoto as a third wheel or as an outcast, but as a great friend; they've all got each other's backs.

I think we can all learn a thing or two from that!

And now, I'm going to end on a fun note! I'm going to do a 30-day video game challenge!



SO day 1 is my very first video game! Honestly I don't remember the very first, but I think it was actually Paper Mario on the N64.


This game was my childhood! I love it so damn much, even to this day! I've played The Thousand Year Door on GameCube as well as the Paper Mario on the Wii (which I wasn't as impressed with but was still fun~)

I would play this game over and over, and never get tired of it. I was a bad gamer then though, so I did struggle with it at first. Paper Mario will always have a special place in my heart!

Actually thinking of doing a full playthrough of the Paper Mario series soon and if I do, you'll be the first to know about it. Well, besides me of course~ I don't have all the systems for it right now though so I have to get at least an N64 to start.

And with that, thank you all for reading this and sticking with me until the end! Look forward to another post tomorrow, and I hope you all sleep well and have sweet dreams~!


~Aggroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment